First off we would like to take a minute to thank the folks over at Mulay’s sausage. They provided us with some great samples of their product offering and I would highly recommend. This is a quick and easy low carb recipe that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
- 16 oz of Mulay’s Italian Sausuage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper chopped into chunks
- 1 yellow onion chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper to desired taste
- Add Cumin to desired taste
- 1.5 lbs of sliced fresh mushrooms
- Greek Seasoning to Flavor
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
In a large cast iron skillet add all ingredients above. Next add olive and seasoning and toss until everything is coated.
Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes ensuring the pork is fully cooked.